Can I easily toggle client PC to run other apps?

We have 17 PCs running Xibo client 2 R200. On two of these PCs, we want to easily allow an operator to toggle to another application but Xibo has the screen forced. I know how to close Xibo and shut down the watchdog. Of course we must relaunch Xibo for things to resume. But for a basic user, is it possible to just toggle to another application and then toggle back to the Xibo client? I tried to change the launch properties to open a normal window rather than maximized, but Xibo seems to override that. Thank you in advance!

Patrick

I have created a batch program and placed it on the task bar to kill the Xibo client as well as the watchdog. So far, this is the only easy way I have found to accomplish this. Does anyone have any other experience with this?

Switching between apps on a client PC can sometimes feel like juggling plates, especially when you’re trying to streamline your workflow. Reminds me of when I was on the hunt for apps that actually pay you. It’s incredible how technology has opened up new avenues for earning a little extra cash!