Button zum Bildschirm hinzufügen fehlt

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe das Problem das der Button zum hnzufügen eines Bildschirm nicht da ist.
Installiert habe ich sowphl das CMS als auch den Player auf Windows 11.
Die CMS Version 1.8.9, mit XAMPP und MySQL.
Die Player Versin ist 4.0.7
Die neuen bzw aktuellen Versionen habe ich nicht ans laufen bekommen…

Kann mir jemand helfen ?

remove the ‘Name’ Laptop and search again. You did registered the display correctly? If not, the player will not be registered as display in your list.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Even without a name and an update, the screen doesn’t appear to me. I cannot register the screen.
When I click Connect in the player, I get an error message
The devices are connected to the same network via WiFi.

Are there current instructions for installing on Windows 11?
I only found older tutorials

registration is a must, without a registration you will not see the display.

please check, also doublecheck your CMS if everything is working, check your firewall perhaps, it could block the needed ports.

Hello, I have completely deactivated the firewall on both devices. When you click on Connect you only get the following error message:

Status The request content type found by the client is ‘text/plain;charset=UTF-8’, it was expected to be ‘text/xml’.
The request failed with the following error message:

There has been an unknown error with XMDS, it has been logged. Please contact your administrator

Moin,
wenn ich mich recht erinnere hatten wir diesen Fehler als wir die aktuelle Player Version 4 installiert haben unser Backend aber noch auf Version 3 war.

Danke für den Tipp.
Mein Dilemma ist ja, das die aktuellen CMS Versionen nicht mit den XAMPP funktionieren. Zumindest hab ich das nicht hinbekommen.
Alternativ mit Docker komm ich noch weniger zurecht.
Also muss ich mal sehen ob ich eine ältere Player Variante auftreiben kann und es damit probieren.