Bars Cut Out of Right Side of Screen

So, we did the registry fix to correct scaling issues but we still have instances of the two display issues shown below where the image is scaled out to the right size but a chunk is just missing on the right side (most common) and a couple instances where everything seems largely correct but there is a black bar of unused space along the top. As before, closing and re-opening Xibo fixes the issue. Any thoughts for 1 or both of these issues?

Thank you for your time.

It looks to me like the screen resolution is changing when the TV is turned off.

You need to apply some registry patches to fix it:

Per the first sentence of my post…

So, we did the registry fix to correct scaling issues…

I would suggest checking that you’ve done both sets of patches from that article.

The screen resizing while the Player is running is the only cause of the issue you show in your screenshots.

The article I linked was updated to show new keys for newer versions of Windows 10. They need to be set too, and then the device rebooted.

If it persists after that then something else is causing the screen to be resized. You will need to find what that is, and prevent it from doing so.

We are using the newest keys and the signage units are up-to-date in regards to windows. To me, compared to what we were experiencing in the past before the keys and compared to that articles description of the problem, we don’t “seem” to be suffering from scaling issues. As you can see in my picture, the Layout is sized in such a way that it “should” be taking up the entire screen if not for that bar of space that shows the desktop. Before the registry edit was put in place, when were were experiencing resizing issues, then the layout would all show but there would be unused space on all but the left side of the screen.