Bandwith usage query

Hi there

Today I nottice that my bandwith usage of two player this night was about 600 mb. Last two few days while testing player it was about 50mb, but it was not all time on line. This night was first time during test period when I leave it online for whole night.
I am wondering does this bandwith usage is normal, if so then I am concern what ammout of bandwith would I need if I am planing to have minimum 5 players and about 50 layouts (images and text), or this bandwith usage is large because I put two layout with RSS feed this night?

Can someone explain how this works and how much bandwith usage can I expect in future?
Also I understand that bandwith usage callculate only when new project is download by player (new layouts…) or it callculate time spend on CMS when design new projects?

Regards

Bandwidth is consumed by player downloading content from the CMS.

If the feed had some large images for example and had a lot of them (and they were adding new ones, so player had to download them), then that could explain why your player consumed more bandwidth.

I had a quick look at your CMS Instance, everything seems to be fine in your players media inventory (everything downloaded), I don’t see any issues there.

Hello

Thank You for Your answer.
I dont see any issues there also, but in that case I bellive that 10 Gb bandwith wouldn’t be sufficent for me. Or I will retire layout with rss feed.

Thnx