API Access Token Revoked

Hello, I have been playing around with the API in postman but recently have not been able to use it as I only get the following error message.

{
“error”: “access_denied”,
“error_description”: “The resource owner or authorization server denied the request.”,
“hint”: “Access token has been revoked”,
“message”: “The resource owner or authorization server denied the request.”
}

I have tried requesting new access tokens but no matter what I do they all give this response. If I wait for them to expire then I will get this error message.

{
“error”: “access_denied”,
“error_description”: “The resource owner or authorization server denied the request.”,
“hint”: “Access token could not be verified”,
“message”: “The resource owner or authorization server denied the request.”
}

Not too sure what else I can do besides rebuild my whole Xibo server which I really don’t want to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Personally, I’ve never had any problems with the API.
Maybe try looking at the permissions you’ve given here, or recreate it:

Yeah I gave it full access and it was working for a day but then it randomly stopped accepting new access tokens. I deleted the integration and setup a new one with a different client id and secret. It can generate new access tokens but all the access tokens show as already been revoked. Not sure what I need to check in my CMS config file to fix this and really don’t want to fresh install it over again.

Normally there is nothing to do in the configuration file of your CMS

Be careful, I think there’s a limit to the number of tocken requests. To overcome this, I store the token with this end of life in a database.

Can you try with another instance of the server (POC) if you work with Docker.
Remember to change the port numbers.