Android MINIX Player doesn't show the Layout

Hello,
i installed a new MINIX NEO U9-H with Xibo_for_Android_v2_R204.apk and the Client give status to the connected CMS Server. I see the Screen in my “Xibo Digital signage” (Vers. 2.1.0) and i make the settings and send the default layout BUT nothing on the TV-Screen.
What can I checked to get a layout on the screen ?

Here are my status-infos:

regards
Chris

Hi,

Your player is missing some required dependencies - it looks like only 52/53 files have been downloaded.

I’d suggest looking in the CMS at the manage page to see which file it is - if it looks like a system file you could go to Modules -> Verify Module Files (button top right).

391/5000

I already did that.
We connected the Xibo player via WLAN. I see it in the XIBO administration program, I have registered and authorized it.
Only when I assign a lauout do I not see anything, only black with the XIBO logo.
Unfortunately, it does not work on the new player on other players, including Android.
Could it be that certain ports still have to be released in the WLAN?

Only the HTTP(S) ports and/or XMR if you want to use that.

I don’t think its a problem with ports, because the Player does have 52 out of 53 files downloaded.

Did you find out what file it was?

I tried to delete the registration and the Screen of the Xibo-Management, than I register the Player/Screen new on the CMS, but I see no Layout. Only a black screen with Xibo Logo.
We also tried it on LAN but nothing.

here the status-screen:

and I see that there won’t load Files. I don’t believe why?

Hello,
the last successfully point was be the Certificate which was missing.
After I installed them all was perfect.

best regards
Chris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.