Android apps doesn't detect the good resolution

Hi,
I have the following configuration :
Xibo 1.8.10
Client Android 1.8 R106 installed on Android TV
Android TV is set on 4k2k-30hz

Anyway if I check on Status on application : Screen Size each time is detected as : 1280x720

Any idea?
Thanks.

You can try to enforce the resolution by setting it in the Display Settings -> Edit display profile -> Location tab and then restarting the player, however if the device you’re using is actually only upscaling the resolution, then it is possible that Xibo player will not run in 4k.

Hi :
The Tv (Hisense 43NEC5200 4K) seem detect the Android TV as 4k résolution:

And Android TV is well set as 4k :

Anyway Xibo display 1280x720:

The resolution shown on the status screen is the true resolution of the device you’re using (assuming you’ve left the defaults in the Display Settings Profile).

If it’s outputting a 4K signal, then it’s upscaling the application to 4K resolution. It’s very common for Android devices to be made that way.

When you said Display Setting Profile : it’s Android TV Displays Parameters?

The Display Settings Profile in the CMS. If you’ve not configured it, then the default is to use the device’s resolution, in which case the device you’re using runs at the resolution we’re showing you, and then upscales the resulting image for display.

There’s nothing we can do from our side to resolve that, the device manufacturer would need to give you updated firmware so that the device can run at a higher resolution, assuming the hardware is capable of that.

Ok I understand. Thanks for your help