Alternate two campaigns

Hi there,

I m trying to set up a fitting schedule for my xibo player. So i created a campaign 1(contains two layouts, 30 sec total time) which is my default one, and runs always, and i set up a second one campaign 2 which should run every 15 minutes (contains two layouts, 40 sec total time, 2 minutes campaign time). I set it up using the repeat function , and the priority function. My problem is that when campaign 2 is played, it wont jump onto the second layout after the first (instead it will run only layout 1, 2 whole minutes!, and does not play layout 2) and after that it will continues with campaign 1 (as it should).

I changed the default campaign to campaign 2, and it will play layout two as it should … only in repeat mode won t.

Any input would be appreciated,
Steve.

As a test, I created 2 Campaigns: Video Campaign 1 and Video Campaign 2. Campaign 1 contains 2 Layouts. Campaign 2 also contains 2 Layouts. I am using CMS version 1.8.11 with Android 1.8 R107 and Windows 1.8.10-132 Players.

The schedule for Campaign 1 is set to always show, with a Priority of 1 set.

The schedule for Campaign 2 was set to begin at a set time today and finish 5 minutes later. Under the Repeats tab, I set this event to repeat per minute, every 10 minutes. The Priority was set to 2.

This setup caused Campaign 1 to display, showing the first and then second layout without issue. When it was time to do so, Campaign 2 then began displaying Layouts 1 and 2 without issue, until the 5 minutes had ended. At this point, Campaign 1 began to display again. 10 minutes after Campaign 2s start time, it began to repeat again, displaying all Layouts in the campaign.

Can you confirm the version of the Xibo CMS and Players you are using? If you can also provide screenshots of the Event Pages for each Campaign, this will help to understand where the issue lies.

Many Thanks