Add "all" option in Max rows per page

Hi,
is it possible to increase the max rows per page both for the CMS pages and the playlist grid view?
I have a Docker install, and any php editing would be overwritten by un upgrade.

thanks

Could you confirm where would you like to do it? (ie on which pages)

On the displays, layouts, media and in fact region timeline grid view you can show up to 100 entries per page (if that’s what you meant).

Or do you mean to increase it to show more than 100 records?

Yes, it’s what I mean: to add 500 and 1000 records options, or maybe an “all” so everyone is happy.

Hello,

I am only able to see a maximum of 10 rows.

I have been looking where to change this, but can’t find the correct setting to show at least 50 rows.
Maybe one of you can tell me?

Regards, Peter

@Peterspie

@sgiunchi We may consider increasing that number, perhaps you could change your topic category to features and give a brief use case where having more than 100 entries per page is useful - I must say I’m slightly worried, that more than 100 might not be suitable in most cases, but we can certainly consider it .

@Peter, sorry!! I have missed that.
Thanks again.

Regards, Peter

Sure. I understand that it can be troublesome if you don’t have control of your users. But I only have a few, it’s not a problem server-side.
Thinking better about it, maybe the CSV export is what my user look for. I will update the case tomorrow.