6 displays with one player

We plan on doing a installation with 6 full HD monitors stacked on top of each other running on a single Xibo Windows player. The plan is to have 2 4K signals from the Xibo Player going into 2 HDMI splitters and then to the monitors which are able to select a 1/4th region from that 4K signal and display it as full HD content. The content thats supposed to run on the player is a webpage. Now my question is how could we set up the Xibo Layout to display the content the correct way on every screen with a single webpage? Is there a way to orient certain parts of the website the way we need to within the Xibo Layout? Or alternatively if we had multiple webpages loaded for each of the screens within one layout how would we keep them in sync?

There are 2 options in my mind.

1. use an extra videocard which gives you the option to control every monitor. Depends on your display settings of windows, let’s say every display is next to each other in windows. Create a resolution that matches your display, so for 6 monitors next to each other will be 11520 px by 1080 px. In your layout give each region a position with top and left position. So first region (monitor #1) will be top 0 left 0. Second region (monitor #2) will be top 0 and left 1920, third region will be top 0 and left 3840.

2. use a HDMI matrix switch to keep 1 display cable/output and do the same as above. But you won’t need an extra videocard and 6 display cables.

Sadly neither of these solutions will work for us. I realise that maybe my explanation of the issue wasnt very good so i got some images which should hopefully explain it a bit better.

This is how the setup is gonna be. 6 Full HD monitors stacked on top of each other so a resolution of 1920x6480.

This is how we wanna set up the player. 2 4K “monitors” that arent physically there but the player is giving out that EDID so 7680x2160. The physical displays themselves are then able to grab the top left, bottom left etc. Question is how do we display our content in Xibo to be chopped up like that.

Play with your region position as I explained.

So let’s take your setup with the blue square.
Create a resolution of both screens together under resolution, so it should be 7680x2160. Choose this size in your layout and create 6 regions.
Monitor 1: top 0 left 0
Monitor 2: top 1080 left 0
Monitor 3: top 0 left 1920
monitor 4: top 1080 left 1920
monitor 5 and 6 should be next together in windows display settings.
monitor 5: top 0 left 3840
monitor 6: top 1080 left 3840