Xibo windows player

In previous fourm there was a question wether or not XIBO player was available for a white label. and it was answered “yes” for a fee or you can try and customize it yourself by going to the gitghub. so I went to github and downloaded.

was looking at code & decided to tackle the customization ( i am not farmiliar with visual studios) but I tackled it anyway. ( I am a developer by trade) so I went to go build the app from VS. There was 1 error & 11 warnings. see pic that is attached. Can someone explain: warnings? do I need to worry about? 1 error I do but not farmiliar with the output

can someone give me some guidance on what needs to be done so I dont have any errors. Honestly I didnt do much in code rewriting all I did was update the licence.txt file

output window:
Done building project “XiboClient.csproj” – FAILED.

Build FAILED.

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/5.0.1/lib/mono/msbuild/15.0/bin/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1980,5): warning MSB3276: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly. Please set the “AutoGenerateBindingRedirects” property to true in the project file. For more information, see Enable or disable autogenerated binding redirects - .NET Framework | Microsoft Learn.
Action/LayoutChangePlayerAction.cs(15,23,15,33): warning CS0649: Field ‘LayoutChangePlayerAction.changeMode’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null
Action/LayoutChangePlayerAction.cs(13,20,13,28): warning CS0649: Field ‘LayoutChangePlayerAction.duration’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
Action/PlayerAction.cs(13,20,13,23): warning CS0649: Field ‘PlayerAction.ttl’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
Action/PlayerAction.cs(10,23,10,29): warning CS0649: Field ‘PlayerAction.action’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null
Action/OverlayLayoutPlayerAction.cs(12,20,12,28): warning CS0649: Field ‘OverlayLayoutPlayerAction.layoutId’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
Action/LayoutChangePlayerAction.cs(16,23,16,32): warning CS0649: Field ‘LayoutChangePlayerAction.createdDt’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null
Action/PlayerAction.cs(12,25,12,34): warning CS0649: Field ‘PlayerAction.createdDt’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value
Action/OverlayLayoutPlayerAction.cs(15,23,15,32): warning CS0649: Field ‘OverlayLayoutPlayerAction.createdDt’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null
Action/OverlayLayoutPlayerAction.cs(13,20,13,28): warning CS0649: Field ‘OverlayLayoutPlayerAction.duration’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
Action/LayoutChangePlayerAction.cs(12,20,12,28): warning CS0649: Field ‘LayoutChangePlayerAction.layoutId’ is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/5.0.1/lib/mono/msbuild/15.0/bin/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(4955,5): error MSB3073: The command “echo F|xcopy /Y “/Users/xxxxxxxxxxx/Downloads/xibo-dotnetclient-develop/bin/Debug/XiboClient.exe” “/Users/xxxxxxxxxx/Downloads/xibo-dotnetclient-develop/bin/Debug//Xibo.scr”” exited with code 127.
11 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

The project sells white labelling as a service, and while we try to be as helpful as we can, I’m afraid we can’t help you with this here. It’s what pays the bills so that there is something for you to white label yourself if you choose to do so.

i understand completely. Just wanted to ask. I very much respect your decision on not answering. and have a lot of respect for you guys. I was just trying to see if I can get this. I might take you up on the offer on the white labeling. everyone needs to pay bills. haha. keep on doing what you are doing. great work