Xibo win player has no output when the Display Power On

Hi, We are using Win 7 client output to Dual display showing HTML data. They are working fine but when customer power off the display at night and power up them again in the morning, the secondary display shown blue screen without any data (primary screen is still working normally).

We already setup power management to “Never turn off display”

Could you advise any setting we can make 2nd display work.

xibo cms version 1.7.5

thanks!

Could be good to use current release - even if you prefer to stay on 1.7, then 1.7.10 / 1.7.9 (CMS / player).

I assume it’s just the monitor that is switched off and the device itself is on 24/7?

If it still shows Xibo player and your layout, but without content, then screenshot of status window on the player might be helpful when it is in this state.

The win player is working 7x24 and only one of the Dual display shown nothing but blue screen. We need to restart the xibo player software to make the screen showing html data again

傳送自 Android 上的 Yahoo Mail

在 2018 年 5月 月 21 日 週一,時間: 21:20,Peter Misnoreply@xibo.org.uk寫道:

Peter staff
May 21 |

Could be good to use current release - even if you prefer to stay on 1.7, then 1.7.10 / 1.7.9 (CMS / player).

I assume it’s just the monitor that is switched off and the device itself is on 24/7?

If it still shows Xibo player and your layout, but without content, then screenshot of status window on the player might be helpful when it is in this state.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

this is the output when customer turn off TV and on again in the morning, 2nd display has no output. We need to manually restart the 2nd xibo player to make it work again.

When they turn the screen off, windows is detecting one less display - so it will re-arrange the windows to fit onto the remaining screens.
When the screen is turned back on and windows detects it, the window isn’t automatically scaling back to both monitors.
You could put an EDID emulator on the hdmi connection to fool windows into thinking the screen is still attached, sometimes a basic hdmi splitter will also do this.

Hopefully I’ve read your issue correctly! :smiley: