Xibo Screen Two Issues

Player Version

R257.2

CMS Version

Issue

I am running a dual screen setup using the regular Xibo Player and Screen Two. This set up has been running for a year and a half. All of a sudden only one or the other will run. Then player that doesn’t run shows a 404 error with a green background (photo below). I can close both players and open the player that had the error first and it works fine then the other player breaks. I don’t have much to work with as far as the player log goes but ill paste it below. This is a fresh and updated install of Windows 10 for the player and the CMS is hosted on our main server with docker.

LOG FILE:
2021-03-25 13:24:12MainUnhandled Exception: A Task’s exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread.

Just to add to this I done a fresh install of the CMS and I am still having the same problem.

New Log:
2021-03-26 09:51:14RegisterAgentThreadRegisterAgent - RunError swapping to HTTPS. E = The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
2021-03-26 09:50:14RegisterAgentThreadRegisterAgent - RunError swapping to HTTPS. E = The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
2021-03-26 09:49:14RegisterAgentThreadRegisterAgent - RunError swapping to HTTPS. E = The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
2021-03-26 09:48:14RegisterAgentThreadRegisterAgent - RunError swapping to HTTPS. E = The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
2021-03-26 09:47:13RegisterAgentThreadRegisterAgent - RunError swapping to HTTPS. E = The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
2021-03-26 09:47:04MainUnhandled Exception: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread.
2021-03-26 09:46:13RegisterAgentThreadRegisterAgent - RunError swapping to HTTPS. E = The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
2021-03-26 09:45:13RegisterAgentThreadRegisterAgent - RunError swapping to HTTPS. E = The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.