Xibo player shows me just the background

So the finance, forecast and twitter are additional modules that you can install.

and if you did click the ‘verify all’ top right, then as I said please restart your player give it a moment and see if anything changes.

I did that but anything changes…

nothing changes * excuse me for my english…

Ok, please install IE 11 (if you haven’t already) and make the change in windows registry as described here

But how install the new key ?

Excuse me i understand :

Paths:

For 32 bit system:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION

for 64bit system
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION

now since you’re there, you right click in the right window → new ->DWORD
Name → XiboClient.exe

Now you right click the ‘XiboClient.exe’ → modify
change the ‘Base’ to Decimal
change the Value data to 00011000

it will show in the regedit with both hexadecimal and decimal value like this:

Ok thx, i did that you said, but nothing change… Have you other tricks?

Please :sob:

You need to create the FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION key if it’s not there already. Your screenshot show you in FEATURE_BEHAVIORS which isn’t the correct location.

Note also if you’re using a 64 bit version of Windows then you’re in the wrong place entirely. Please follow the correct path for a 64 bit machine in Peter’s post.

I have make what peter my said to make. I have a 64bit machine, look :

And nothing change…

Can you send another screenshot of the Player status screen please? You were missing some files in your first screenshot and I want to check that running Verify All in the Modules page has sorted that out - otherwise it’s pretty normal that the clock wouldn’t be showing as the files it needs to be rendered aren’t there.

I can’t import more 2 screenshots, so look at this video which I have just made, please.

so on that video, you’re in as Alex has mentioned in FEATURE_BEHAVIORS and not in FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION although your previous screenshot shows correct path.

It would be also good if you press ‘i’ to show the status window in your video.

Other thing, what’s your paths to CMS library and player local library?
They can’t be set to the same location.
player library also needs to be on local drive for the player, not on shared folder and definitely not set to the same path as your CMS library.

If it is 1.7.7 CMS and player (as it should be) then you also need to enter fully qualified path to the CMS library folder on your web server in CMS settings.

Ok, please look the new video, I think respected everything… Thx for you help…

So that video shows exactly what I said is incorrect to say the least.
ie. both Xibo CMS library and Xibo for Windows player are pointing to the same folder.

While the path to CMS library in CMS settings might be correct as it is. Actually, since it’s xampp it probably should start with drive letter. Please have a look - Library location section Xibo CMS Post-Installation Setup Guide
Player needs separate local library folder, which by default is C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Xibo Library

Ok i write on the Xibo Player Option / Local Library : C:\Users\Amaury\Documents\Xibo Library

But now, when i launch xibo player it shows that :

it is probably downloading dependencies since it’s a new library location.
If you’d press ‘i’ we should see what is it doing.

Hiaaaaaa !!! :grinning:
Thank you mile time, it works!!! :pray:

Great, I’m glad it does work now :slight_smile: