Xibo Internationalization report fault!

Dear,
I want first at all thank you for making such a nice program. Thank you !
After install. I have everything ok, but only have this error or attention report . I hope you can help me for fix it.
I run de CMS on windows 7 64 bit. I use the most new version of XAMPP and use it local.
Thanks again for your help and with best regards.

Internationalization ! International Support for formatting Dates, Numbers, etc.Translations will still function without this PHP module, however dates, times and numbers will not be shown in your locale.

i did googled and have find some advise about installing php_gettext.dll. I did try couple of sulations, copy php_gettext.dll in windows systeem folder or copy in php folder of server. nothing help. I think maybe not so important bc i use local and we use contects in Dutch or English. but will be nice if someone can help for fix it.
Oh, i did install in one windows 7 PC and i have not this problem but in other PC also windows 7 wel have this error.

It’s nothing to do with gettext. It’s the phpintl library as indicated that’s required. See this link for instructions on enabling it.

http://cynwong.com/blog/?p=442

I’ve also added it to our FAQ here:

2 Likes

Dear Alex,
Thank you very much. and also thank you for fast reply. the problem is solve it.
with best regards