Xibo for Android v2 R200

writes this link is Philips led control in Xibo CMS version 2.0

When we use Xibo for Android v2 R200, we need to make a different setting.I wanted to use the led lights calander module

Thank you for your message and apologies for the delayed reply to your post.

Below is a list of LED control Commands, which have been tested on the Philips 10BDL3051T/02. You can create the Commands in the same way you would for any other Command.

https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/command-functionality

Commands:

tpv_led|off
tpv_led|red
tpv_led|green
tpv_led|blue
tpv_led|white

Can you confirm the model number of the Philips device you are using?

Many Thanks.

Hi Dan,

We use Philips 10BDL3051T. We want the LEDs to work in the meeting system. I want to be lit red while the meeting room is busy. How can we do this

Best Regards

It looks like you have listed the same model that I mentioned in my reply. Have you tried using the Commands I passed on in my message?

As mentioned in the Guide I provided a link to, you will first need to set up the commands in your CMS. Once you have done this, you can schedule those Commands using the Schedule option in your CMS. If you want the Red light to show for a period of time, simply create an Event that will run the command for the red light, starting at the time you want it to. You can then schedule a Command to change it to a different colour or turn off at the time when the meeting room is no longer busy.

Many Thanks.

Hi Dan ,

Thank you for the answer.According to the answer that I have to do a time planning for each meeting. When I use Calendar module will not work automatically led change

My apologies for the delayed reply. You are correct that it will not automatically change the LED for each meeting, you will instead need to schedule those separately.

Many Thanks.

Hi Dan,

will it be possible in the future to switch the color within the calendar module? It would be a very good feature if LED color is automatically switched by the status of the room.

Bye,
Christian

I like your suggestion and can understand why that kind of functionality would be desirable. If you would like to open discussion on this feature and suggest it for consideration, you are more than welcome to create a feature request post in the Features section of Community.

I cannot say whether this would be developed for a future release of Xibo but I can assure you that all suggestions in features are considered and discussed by the development team.

Many Thanks.

done: