Xibo CMS on Ubuntu with docker

Hi, I followed these instructions to install the CMS on a VPS hosted by DO (https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/xibo-2-1-0-with-docker-on-ubuntu-18-04).

All goes well until I reach step “docker-compose up -d” and then I get the error message below. To note thjat my VPS is running nginx and we might be having an issue with Apache, but I am not sure. I am mentioning Apache as the manual install was a bit of a struggle as I had to have Apache use a different port to Ngix, but there again I stumbled and then I cam across Docker which seems to be more straight forward.

The error message is below. Please let me know if anyone has an idea:

root@redmine:/opt/xibo# docker-compose up -d
Starting xibo_cms-xmr_1 …
Starting xibo_cms-db_1 … error

ERROR: for xibo_cms-db_1 Cannot start service cms-db: OCI runtime create failed: container_linuxStarting xibo_cms-xmr_1 … error
caused “write init-p: broken pipe”": unknown

ERROR: for xibo_cms-xmr_1 Cannot start service cms-xmr: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:297: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused “write init-p: broken pipe””: unknown

ERROR: for cms-db Cannot start service cms-db: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:297: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused “write init-p: broken pipe””: unknown

ERROR: for cms-xmr Cannot start service cms-xmr: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:297: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused “write init-p: broken pipe””: unknown
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

Thank you.