Xibo cms installation folder problems

I had configured xibo cms on Xampp. it was working well few days before but yesterday when i tried to browse localhost just two folder “web” and “vendor” appeared but all the other contents were removed. I thought xibo cms is open souce and it is completely free. what is the reason behind this. please tell me how should i use this cms.

We do not remove anything so please do go back and check your installation in the first instance. If you are still experiencing issues with this then please do come back to us with further details.

Thank you

All the folders[quote=“natasha, post:2, topic:16638, full:true”]
We do not remove anything so please do go back and check your installation in the first instance. If you are still experiencing issues with this then please do come back to us with further details.

Thank you
[/quote]

All the contents and folders of my xibo installation folder was deleted. I want to install new xibo cms of same version as before (1.8.11) on the xampp platform with previous existing database (named xibo). But I forgot username password of that database. Can you please help me to access previous database for xibo installation? I had done a lot of work designing templates and datasets before.

It sounds to me like you changed your webserver configuration. Your web root should be the web directory.

If you’re able to see a directory called web then it’s not setup correctly.

It’s hard to get Xibo setup correctly if you do a custom installation. That’s why we recommend doing a Docker based install so that most things are setup for you automatically.

Your database password should be in a file web/settings.php. If that isn’t there then you’ll need to consult your records to find out what password you chose.