XIBO CMS Cloud Subscription

Hi Xibo Team,

Good day,

Our company is planning to pursue with subscribing to your CMS Cloud service,
But we have certain requirements that we are concerned about,
I hope you can help us validate if our requirements can be met by the CMS cloud service,

Currently we have the CMS hosted in our own servers here in MNL, we would like to know if there will be significant changes when we subscribe to your CMS cloud service.

Below are our concerns,

1. We have 2 sites, one here in MANILA, Philippines & one in MIAMI, Florida in the US. Both IT teams will be accessing the CMS admin console, can both IT teams access the CMS admin console with no issues?

2. We have internal websites that can only be accessed within our internal network, can we still display these internal webpages through “Add Webpage” in our layouts even though we are subscribed / using your CMS Cloud service?

Thank you Xibo Team,
More power to the community!

Thanks for your message.

1. You would need to choose whether you host the CMS in Singapore or New York. Both your teams will be able to access the CMS regardless of where you locate it, but the further you are away geographically the higher latency there will be when you access the UI, so the slower it will feel.

2. Webpage media types are accessed direclty by the Player so as long as the Player is inside your network, it will be able to show your private websites. Tickers and remote datasets are serviced by the CMS so if you’re using those with internal URLs, then you’d need to find a way to expose those to the CMS for it to be able to continue working.

We can certainly arrange to take a copy of your current database and import that in to a Cloud instance (assuming that it’s in good working order currently). If you’d like to drop me an email at sales@springsignage.com we can take things from there.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for always answering my queries,
I’ll discuss this first with my boss and then I’ll contact you again.

We are looking forward in working with your team soon!,

Thank you & have a great day,