Xibo can't install

Capture2
i m new to zibo i use version 1.8.5 and install.php is not opening
what i do? thanks in advance

There two main ways in which you can install Xibo CMS.

The one we recommend running it in Docker, that of course does require docker environment to be set up before you install Xibo CMS.

Manual/Custom installation on a web server.

It seems you tried to mix and match those a little, since you’ve downloaded the xibo-docker archive and extracted that to your apache server.

Please see the installation instructions here - https://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/install_cms.html

If you can install docker in your environment then please follow instructions for docker installations.

If you’d rather install it on a web server then please follow the instructions for that, you will also need to download the correct archive not the xibo-docker in this case.

I’ll remove your second topic, as there is no need for duplicates.

yes i download xibo-docker archive…
now first i install docker then i follow that link or i directly go to link???
and i use xampp version 7.1.11 so xibo run or that version or not???

dear i download docker-toolbox for my windows 8.1 now i install php version 5.6.12
now i again download xibo-docker archive and extracted that to my apache server.
then i again go to localhost/xibo and then it again comes that page instead of opening install.php
what i can do now?
i also attached screenshot

dear i download docker-toolbox for my windows 8.1 now i install php version
now i again download xibo-docker archive and extracted that to my apache
server.
then i again go to localhost/xibo and then it again comes that page instead
of opening install.php
what i can do now?
i also attached the screenshot

dear i download docker-toolbox for my windows 8.1 now i install php
version 5.6.12
now i again download xibo-docker archive and extracted that to my apache
server.
then i again go to localhost/xibo and then it again comes that page instead
of opening install.php
what i can do now?
i also attached the screenshot

You are confusing Docker with XAMPP - you need to decide how you want to run the software and then follow the installation guide for that method.

I’d personally recommend uninstalling XAMPP (and any other webserver, php, etc) and using Docker, but it is up to you.

It really isn’t necessary to reply 3 times - we won’t answer you any faster! Rest assured we are already going as fast as we can.

can you send me the step by step installation process with docker, i
uninstall the xampp

Your options for installation are available in the manual: https://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/install_cms.html

the option is other windows covers windows 8?

Yes absolutely - Windows 8 installations come under “other windows”.