Xibo as Advertisement in a big network

Hi there !

I have used XIBO for over 3 years now, but in a very specific use.

I am now building a digital signage network with lots of video content and advertising.

Yet, I am still trying to wrap my head around how to use XIBO in a network with a single campaign with video content, and segment the ad insertions to each individual display or display group.

Today I split my content into 6 “campaings” for ALL DISPLAYS and I insert 6 “ad spaces” for each display. Is that the best way ?

What is the best way ?

Operationally this sounds like a nightmare.

Additionally, how do I insert a ad “campaign” into the 3rd ad slot for display 1 in my timeline /schedule ?

I am blocked and can’t think of a good way to do this. Please help !

Thanks
ascf

If you’re building a business that absolutely depends on Xibo, it’s probably worth hiring Spring Signage to handle the nuts and bolts for you. That way you can focus on growing your business and working with your clients.

(And no I don’t work for them)

You will probably want to have either separate campaigns for ‘normal’ content and ‘ad space’ content schedule that to all players in the timeframe needed.

Alternatively you can have one campaign with all layouts added in sensible order, ie let’s say layout 1 2 and 3 from ‘normal’ content then 1 or 2 ‘ad space’ layouts then next ‘normal’ content layouts and so on.

It will all depend on your specific use case, number of layouts, how often those ads should be displayed, your CMS/player versions etc.

We would be happy to take a look at it with you, if you require a commercial support please do send us an email / open support ticket and add as many details as possible regarding what exactly you want to achieve.