Where are these new modules you speak of in 1.8.10?

Hi Have just upgraded to 1.8.10 from 1.8.9 and i do not see the new modules you are referring to in the release notes. I do no have Calendar or Chart Modules.

Thanks

Please navigate to the Modules page in your CMS, click on the green Install Modules button and install the Calendar/Chart modules.

1 Like

Hi,
I have no install button for modules. Has anyone an advice for me?

Thank you!

Could you confirm for me where your CMS is hosted please?

If you’re hosting your CMS in our Cloud, please send me a private message with the CMS name and we will sort it out for you.

No, I host it on my own Server.
Today, I update to 1.8.11.

Can you confirm what setup your are using? Has upgrading to 1.8.11 resolved the issue?

Many Thanks.

Xibo runs on a web server without docker, because the operator does not allow this. With the update to 1.8.11 I only noticed it because I wanted to try out the calendar module. If the button wasn’t there before the update, I can’t tell, because I didn’t install any modules before. I have updated from version 1.8.3.

Thanks for helping me.

Anyone have an idé about this problem? I have the same problem. I don’t have a install-button on the module page. If I surf to /module/form/instlist it says that there are no widgets to be installed.

Hi Code,

Can you confirm what version of the Xibo CMS you are using and whether it is hosted on our Cloud service?

Many Thanks.

I have some installations but it is mainly 1.8.9 that has this issue. It’s a apache server and it’s not docker.

Updated to 1.8.13. Still no install button.