What product do I choose?

Hi,

I would like to set up a TV in the lobby to display photos and pages from a website. I don’t know the make and model of the TV other than the fact that it is a SmartTV and I have a PC running windows 10. I was wondering which product I should buy to help me do this. Also is there a setup/ installation guide?

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Welcome to the community!

So to get started you need a CMS and a Signage Player. The easiest way to get up and running would be using our cloud hosting service, Xibo in the Cloud where we manage everything needed to get your CMS up and running. Please do take advantage of the free 14 day trial so you can see for yourself what Xibo has to offer.

If you are wanting to use the Windows Player then you can use the following installation guide: https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/xibo-for-windows-installation

We have a User Manual that will help you navigate the features and functionality of the CMS, as well as an Administration Manual to guide you through set up.

If you would like to discuss your requirements further then please do reach out to our sales team who will be happy to assist you: sales@xibosignage.com

Thanks very much for that, it was really helpful.

Is there a way to connect it to the TV remotely, so I don’t have to run a wire from the computer to the TV and not leave the computer running for the display to show?

I’m glad that was helpful for you :+1:

You would have to connect the PC to the TV you want to use using HDMI, an alternative to think about would be to use Xibo for Android and opt for an Android device, such as the DSCS9 which in most cases can be mounted discreetly behind the TV.