Weather Module - Time not being updated

Hello…
I overridden the default preset and added the following code to display the date and time accordingly.

<h1 class="date shadowed" style="padding:50px 0 0 0; text-align:right;">
<span style="font-size:150px;">[time|l]</span><br/>
[time|F] [time|d], [time|Y]<br/>
[time|H]:[time|m] [time|a]
</h1>

The issue is that the time is not being updated. It’s stuck at “8:07am” and won’t update.

How to have the proper and current time display in this module? As of this writing, its 08:50am but the weather module is still displaying 08:07am.

I have Caching configured for 5 minutes.

Thank you…

The Weather module should accept any date format that is in a correct PHP date format, the characters which are recognised and can be used are explained on the Weather module page.

If you are still experiencing issues then please do get back to us.

Thank you

DOH! I saw what I did wrong; carry-over of trying the different time/date configuration prior.

<span style="font-size:150px;">[time|l]</span><br/>
[time|F] [time|d], [time|Y]<br/>
[time|H]:[time|m] [time|a]

For time if you look, I have it listed as time|m, when it should be time|i; “m” displays the “month” as a two digit number. Once I changed it to an “i”, the minutes were displaying properly.

Thank you for your time and attention…

Actually after testing, found that the time is only updated when the module updates the weather information. So if it’s set to 5 min updates, the time only udpates every 5 minutes.

Is there a way to make the time update to display the time in real-time?

Since we’re using a Windows Player and since it hasn’t been updated to use anything other than IE, we can’t setup a region over the weather module to display current date/time.

Thank you…

We allow for you to format the date/time of the date associated with the weather data but it isn’t a live time “now”. Its from when that data came in so it is working as expected.