Video Loop for PowerPoint video

Hello, I am running a power point presentation on video so it can run multiple medias at one time and it will automatically restart at the end of loop but at the end of the loop, it will go into black screen for about 4-5 seconds, is there a way to not have the black screen to loop right away without pausing?

Which Player are you using and on what operating system.

Have you checked that your exported video doesn’t have a black section at the end of it?

How are you making the video loop?

Hello Alex, I converted the PPT file to MP4 video and at the each of presentation does not have a blank page or black page. I am looking the media file by going into the layout and options and check mark the loop. each end of media file, there is a split sec of the black screen. I have about 6 slides in each media since one big media file will not upload.
I am on version 1.7.0

thank you.

on windows 10 machine

You’ll need to configure PHP and your webserver to allow large file uploads. It’s covered in the FAQ:

https://community.xibo.org.uk/t/how-do-i-upload-files-bigger-than-2mb-how-can-i-increase-the-upload-file-size-limit/27/2

I am sorry, what is PHP?

It’s the programming language in which Xibo is written.

As part of the process to install Xibo, you would have needed to install PHP.

What version of the PHP? I read something like PHP7 is not supported on version 1.7.x?

Also, this is not just for uploading the bigger file, my main issue is having a black screen for about 2-3 secs at the end of the media before it loops. It is not seamless transition. The presentation does not have a black screen at the end, and I am looping the media by clicking the check mark on Loop in the options.