Users access to control define the duration

Hi
I create layouts of 12s
I would like to give users access to control.
Is it possible to define the duration of a page (layouts) display by default for a user?

The Duration of a Layout is based on the longest duration set for any Region within that Layout. It is not possible to set a Default Layout Duration time per User.

Many Thanks.

bonjour Daniel
vous êtes francophone ?

meilleurs vœux 2019

Hi Pharejaune,

I’m not French but luckily Google is able to help me with other languages.

Bonne année à toi aussi!

I develop a clientele in Geneva on xibo display. the concept is good

Hello I do not understand why. I have a customer display. initially, repeat the same page twice. now he repeats the same page 6 times. my companion and by default (always). do you have an idea. thank you

I would first check the schedule for that Display.

Select the Schedule option in your CMS, click on the box above the Calendar named “Select Displays” and choose the Display which is repeating the Layout too many times.

This will show all of the Events that are set for that Display as icons on the Calendar. If you highlight the icons under today’s date on the Calendar, it will show you what those Events are. If a Layout is scheduled more than once, it will repeat it that many times.

You may also find clicking the Agenda button on the Schedule Page (after selecting the Display of course), will also provide a clear way of seeing the Events currently Scheduled for that Display.

If your Schedule for the Display looks correct, please let me know.

Many Thanks.

Thank you very much for your answer.
I checked the schedule program, it is empty.
(calendar, I’m not planning my campaign here)
I explain to you my principle:
I click on the campaign - Layouts - I select my layouts - I validate.
in the same drop-down menu i click on now plan
and I always click. (Start this event from now on continuously)
I think it comes from another.

I reread your mail
I was too fast lol
I will test. I think it’s going to go
(I do not understand the origin of the problem)
Thank you