Request an Upgrade
Requesting an upgrade couldn’t be simpler, just follow the steps detailed below:
Login to your Customer Portal Account
Navigate to My Products
- Click on the Cloud CMS Instances card
- Click on the CMS Instance you wish to upgrade
- If an upgrade is available there will be a “Request Upgrade” option displayed.
To upgrade click on the Request Upgrade button, select the version and accept the confirmation
A notification message will appear and the upgrade will be complete in 5 minutes.
Set your CMS to automatically Upgrade
You can optionally set your CMS to automatically upgrade to new Minor Versions (point releases in the same series - e.g. 1.8.1 to 1.8.2)
- Click on the CMS Instance you wish to set to auto upgrade
- Click on the Settings button
- Tick next to Automatically Upgrade this instance to new Minor Versions