Upgrading a manual installation from 2.3.7 to 3.0.2

I am running a manual installation on xibo 2.3.7 on an apache webserver with PHP 7.3.25 installed. I want to upgrade to xibo 3.0.2.

This is what I did:

1. Uploaded the new files to /html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2
  2. Replaced the web/settings.php with the one from /html/xibo/xibo-cms-2.3.7
  3. Tried to run php vendor/bin/phinx migrate -c phinx.php

This resulted in the following php errors:

Warning: require(/html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2/vendor/bin/../app/phinx.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2/vendor/bin/phinx on line 27
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2/vendor/bin/../app/phinx.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/mw/php/7.3/lib/php') in /html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2/vendor/bin/phinx on line 27

The file /html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2/vendor/app/phinx.php does not exist. This path is hardcoded. I assumed, that the file /html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2/phinx.php should be required(), so i copied this file to the expected path.

Running the migration-command again it resulted in the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function run() on array in /html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2/vendor/bin/phinx:28
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /html/xibo/xibo-cms-3.0.2/vendor/bin/phinx on line 28

Do you have any idea how to upgrade in this case?

Thank you!

Patrick

Hi,

Did you manage to solve your problem?
When I tried to run php vendor/bin/phinx migrate -c phinx.php, I got the same error.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.