Upgrade license v2 to v3

Hello good morning.

My question is, just as there is an Android license update from version 1 to 2, is there a way to update the different licenses that I have from version 2 to version 3, and thus I do not have to pay so much for the licenses of android that I need or have.

Since, I have updated all my system to system 3 and now the different devices tell me that they do not have a license, I have bought a new license, to test, and I have realized that it is that.

Hola buenos dias.

Mi duda es, igual que hay una actualización de licencia de Android de la versión 1 a la 2, hay alguna forma de actualizar las diferentes licencia que tengo de la versión 2 a la versión 3, y asi no tengo que pagar tanto por las licencias de android que neceito o tengo.

Ya que, he actualizado todo mi sistema al sistema 3 y ahora los diferentes dispositivo me indica que no tienen licencia, he comprado una licencia nueva, para probar, y me he dado cuenta que es eso.

Thank you for posting.

Please do Open a Ticket with our Helpdesk who can look into this for you and can advise you as to the options available to you.

OK thank you very much, solved and tested.

OK muchas gracias, solucionado y probado.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.