Two Ticker Widgets... Not displaying the second one

I’ve set up two Ticker Widgets, both with feeds that work in the preview but the display is only showing the top one. I’ve switched the feed links between the two widgets to confirm that they are both good feeds and that no mater what link I add to each, the display is only showing the top one.

No Duration set for either widget… and they are for the most part identical with the exception of the feed link that I’ve been interchanging between the two for testing

Goal is to get top feed to complete and then the bottom feed will continue till it ends and then loop back to the top feed etc…

Tony

I’m not sure why would it not show the second ticker widget at all.

The default duration for ticker is 10s with duration is per item enabled, which means each item from the feed will be on the screen for 10s.

After each item from the first feed will be displayed, then player should proceed to the second ticker.

Perhaps there is considerable number of items in the feed which makes it last for longer than expected?

I set 1 item for each of the two feeds and this is what’s happening.

When main region 1 displays, the first Ticker displays and scrolls the 1 feed over and over again. After 10 seconds when the second Region displays then the second ticker displays and scrolls the 1 feed over and over again till Region 3 displays then ticker 1 repeats etc. etc…

For both of the tickers, I tried this with the Duration is for Feed checked and unchecked and got the same result

Region 1 (Ticker 1 displays the 1 feed over and over again, instead of going next to Ticker 2)

Region 2 (Ticker 2 displays the 1 feed over and over again, instead of going next to Ticker 1)

Perhaps it would be easier for me to understand if I could see the layout play on the player first hand.

If it would be possible for you to export the layout with the problem and send it to me via private message I will then have a look.