TLS/SSL support not available; install glib-networking

Player Version

Version 1.8R6, Code Version 108

Issue

I installed the xibo-player snap on a freshly installed Debian Bullseye and configured an autologin user. On startup the player is automatically started after the user logged in.
The display is configured to show a layout which loads two iframes from an external website. Instead of displaying the content of the iframe, the player shows the message

TLS/SSL support not available; install glib-networking

The packet glib-networking is installed and up to date on the system.
Last week I tested the layout with a windows player and everything worked as expected.
How do I debug this further, or is there a known solution to this problem, which I’m not aware of?

Hi SF2311, thank you for your message and welcome to the community!

Really sorry to hear about your issue, can you provide the iframe you are using in a private message, so I can test and troubleshoot the issue? If you are able to provide an exported copy of your layout with the iframe, that would also be helpful.

Many Thanks,

Hi DanBW, thank you for the promt answer and your time.
The iframe is the following:

<iframe frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" style="border: 0;" width="960" height="780" src="https://dfisite.vvs.de/?default_stop=5006008&time_offset=10&zoom_factor=1&rows=7&show_messages=1&show_position=1&lpm=400&lang=de&pk_campaign=entwicklertools&pk_kwd=abfahrtstafel"></iframe>

Since ZIP archives are not allowed for upload I can’t provide you with the exported layout.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.