Text and time regions go black after half an hour

On some of, but not all of my windows displays, the text and clock regions go black after they’ve been up for awhile. I’ve tried a number of updates to no avail. Any ideas?

What CMS and player version are you using please?

What items do you have on your layout besides the text/clock?

Any errors in status screen when that happens? How long does that problem persist?

It’s version 1.7.9 We have windows players, the one’s experiencing the problems are both 32bit systems.

There are also two weather regions, which occasionally go black, a ticker region and an image slide show region.

The issue can last for hours, essentially till I reboot the system. I get this error message: Unknown exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Thanks for responding so quickly Peter!

Could you export your layout and send to me via private message?
Upload it to dropbox(or similar) and share the download link with me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0p6fZfZpwnhRFp6R0lwMzdoOTQ/view?usp=sharing

Here you go!

Thanks.

Your layout looks good to me, the longest duration here is 720s (the region with tickers), so after that time whole layout should reload.

So far (about 20min) everything looks good here, I’ll let it run longer and see if I encounter any issues.

an hour later, it still looks good.

I don’t have a sensible way to test it on 32bit machine, could you tell me, what Windows version do you have on those 32bit PCs and do you have IE11 with correct registry entries on them?

Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 installed. I updated E11 with the correct registry entries. No change so far