Sub-loop - Is it possible?

Hello all,

We have been using Xibo for a while now. As far as we know, something like this is not possible. But I want to know for sure whether or not we can create sub-loops.

When I say ‘sub-loop’ this is what I mean, for example:

Schedule on Display 1
Lay-out 1 (contains three images)
Lay-out 2 (contains two images)
Lay-out 3 (contains one image)

I want to use Lay-out 1 as a sub-loop lay-out.

So when Xibo starts, shows only the first image of Lay-out 1, followed by all images of Lay-out 2 and the image of Lay-out 3.

The next loop only shows the second image of Lay-out 1, followed by all images of Lay-out 2 and the image of Lay-out 3.

The third loop only shows the third image of Lay-out 1, followed by all images of Lay-out 2 and the image of Lay-out 3.

I hope you guys catch my drift. How can something like this be accomplished the easiest way?

You’re right it’s not possible, I mean you’d need create 3 layouts from layout 1 and then put them all in campaign in the order you want.

Of course in this exact example, you could have all those images in one layout in the order you want, but I assume that’s just an example not actual use case.

Is this something more users would find an useful feature? I/we would really love to see something like this in a future release.