Statistics all NULL after upgrade 1.7 R61 Android client

Hi,

I got all statistics NULL after upgrade to my 49 television LCDs android client Xibo 1.7 R61
My current statistics now only at afternoon 08 July, and the file apk I upload to web server for LCD download and upgrade match with 08 July. Can you check this problem and feedback to me? :frowning: And any methods to fix it?

Image record in database.

Thanks,
Hieu Nguyen

Hi,

When I export from Statistics menu, I got csv file with “Type” column all “displaydown”.

Hi,

I downgrade 1 client to 1.7 rev56 but now work too. Status on client says everything work, but seem CMS cannnot regconize it. I still can control client by CMS but not statistics be collected.
Xibo client on windows not work too, same problem.
All functions work well but not statistic. I think have problem with collect statistic between CMS and client.

Log audit windows client

Please help.
Thanks.
Hieu Nguyen

Hi,

I downgrade android client to 1.7 rev 55 (my last rev before I upgrade to 1.7 rev 61 because I think it can fix update layout slowly in this topic Android client slowly get update from CMS (after upgrade 1.7.8) ).

As my above post, I downgrade to 1.7 rev 56 but not work (mistake remember my last rev is 56 instead of 55).
Now my LCD can record statistics well with rev 55. Please check this problem from android client 1.7 rev 56 to now, and newest windows client.

Thanks.
Hieu Nguyen

Could you please tell us what CMS version are you using please?

Since R56 and 1.7.5 CMS there are options to record proof of pay statistics or not, in display profiles.

CMS → display settings page → edit display profile assigned to your device

Make sure it is enabled

Hi Peter,

I have just tested on windows client. Everything ok, but i have just downgraded all to rev55 :confounded: So, I don’t need to use that setting anymore. I will notice this setting if I update again later.
Please close.

Thank for your support.
Hieu Nguyen