Split layout refresh

I have a split layout. On onside of the layout is a webpage that goes to a PLC. This has limited number of connections. When the layout is refreshed or the layout changes both sides of the layout refreshes, and it breaks the webpage side. This is because the limited number of connections. Is there a way to have one side of the layout be static and always load the same thing and never reload reguardlesss of whats happening on the otherside?

Thank you for your message. It is not possible to have one side of a Layout static while the other refreshes. All elements in your Layout have a set duration, when the Layout comes to the end, it refreshes to start the content again.

You mentioned that you are using a website that goes to a PLC, can you elaborate on the meaning of PLC in this context?

Many Thanks.

This is a devices that monitors and controls manufacturing equipment. I am not sure the brand of this one, but its similar to an Allen Bradley or Siemens.

On a side note I think I found a solution to my problem. Instead of doing a single layout, I am running it as “Dual Monitor”. I have two xibo clients running on one monitor. Each of these clients is taking up half the screen. I am using one of these to have it be a static layout

Thank you for the further information. A dual monitor setup sounds like a great idea, I’m glad it’s providing a solution to your issue.

Many Thanks.