Scheduling layouts with Repeats

Hi. I have a question if I am doing is correct.

I have 3 layouts.
Ex: Layout A, Layout B and Layout C
Layout A is of 1min of duration. Layout B is of 30secs and layout C is of 1min. (Since my schedule duration is longer I think the layout time doesn’t matter)

Scenario 1:
I want layout A to be played from Monday 7am to Sunday 7am. I need this to be repeated every week of the month on the mentioned days.
So to do this, I chose start time from 8th Jan 7am and end time 14th Jan 7am and set repeat type as weekly and days i.e from Mon-Sun of the week.
Am I correct or pl suggest.

Scenario 2:
I want my layout B to be played from Tuesday 10am to Monday 7am. I need this to be repeated every week of the month on the mentioned days.
So to do this, I chose start time from 9th Jan 10am and end time 15th Jan 7am and set repeat type as weekly and days i.e from Mon-Sun of the week. (Assuming that Monday is required as layout B is ending on Monday 7am). Am I correct in this?

Scenario 3:
I want layout C to be played from Saturday 3pm to Monday 7am. I need this to be repeated every week of the month on the mentioned days.
So to do this, I chose start time from 13th Jan 3pm to 15th Jan 7am and set repeat type as weekly and all days i.e from Sat-Mon (or Mon,Sat,Sun as shown) of the week.

Am bit confused about the logic whether the output is run by the days mentioned and repeat them by weekly with specific time or by only on those scheduled dates with time? Request you to please suggest on these scenarios.
Thank you.

All three scenarios are the same as far as I can see, just with different dates.

So let’s take C.

You’d schedule layout C as follows:

Start: 13th January, 15:00
Finish: 15th January, 07:00
Repeats: Weekly
Repeat Every: 1 (because you want it repeated every 1 week)
Until: Date you want that to stop, or blank

That will do what you want. You don’t need to select the days of the week at all in that scenario.

Ok. I got the logic how it works now. Repeat Every: 1 means it corresponds with the Repeats i.e “Weekly”. So repeats every 1 week. I had scheduled all the layouts now. Hoping it will work as per the schedule.
Thanks you Alex :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like