Scheduling Error - Screen doesn't show the Default Layout

Hello guys,

a new Layout i created (which is ‘ready to play’ due to the designer)
can be previewed in the browser but it doesn’t play on screens.
(however already existing Layouts on other Screens are working)

Log:
ScheduleManagerThread|10.07.2017 09:45:55|Error|IsNewScheduleAvailable|Unable to load schedule from disk: Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiges DateTime erkannt.
UI Thread|10.07.2017 09:45:55|Error|MainForm - ChangeToNextLayout|Prepare Layout Failed. Exception raised was: Default layout
UI Thread|10.07.2017 09:45:55|Error|MainForm - ChangeToNextLayout|Layout Change to failed. Exception raised was: Default layout

Is this DateTime Error related to the client or to an unvalid DateTime-value on the server?

What do you have in CMS settings -> Regional page? (date format, timezone)

If you’re unsure about the layout itself being valid, you can send it to me via private message and I’ll take a look.

Also is it 1.7 or 1.8 series CMS/player?

CMS Version is 1.7.3

Language: en_GB
Timezone: Vienna
Date Format: Y-m-d H:i
Calendar: Gregorian

Thanks, but i don’t think that the layout itself is the problem here (it’s a copy of an existing ‘functioning’ one with an extra link to a webpage).

I also checked the module installation (Unable to display scheduled campaign or layout to Xibo Windows Player - #34 by ozhovnir) and took a look at Unable to display scheduled campaign or layout to Xibo Windows Player - #34 by ozhovnir where ‘alex’ posted regarding the changes that:

Yes they are included in 1.7.3.

If you have errors logged, the best thing you can do is post a new thread with the errors you have rather than opening up old threads that have already been logged as bugs.

It would best to upgrade the CMS and players to 1.7.9 version and confirm if the issue persists please.

I assume the PC with player has the same time setting as server/CMS?

the issue occurs on one display/player only. An upgrade is not feasible at the moment -> the other functioning screens should continue to run 24/7. The PC with the player runs Windows 10 in German (so do the functioning screens).

Is there a way to debug this further (without the need of interupting the other screens)?

ScheduleManagerThread|2017-07-18 08:46:05|Error|IsNewScheduleAvailable|Unable to load schedule from disk: Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiges DateTime erkannt.
UI Thread|2017-07-18 08:46:05|Error|MainForm - ChangeToNextLayout|Prepare Layout Failed. Exception raised was: Default layout
UI Thread|2017-07-18 08:46:05|Error|MainForm - ChangeToNextLayout|Layout Change to failed. Exception raised was: Default layout

f.e. which string is not recognized as valid DateTime?
where is the schedule loaded from?