Scheduled layout is not changing

Hello.

If I change the schedule on CMS, It doesn’t show in Xibo Player for Windows. If I want to watch new layout, I must to restart Xibo Player.

Expire Modified Layouts option is enabled.
XMR It’s working well.
Layout is completely downloaded.
All dependent resources are downloaded.
Start Time and End Time are correct.
Server date and client date are correct.
There is only another one layout (DEFAULT Layout)
The Layout status is “This Layout is ready to play

My Environment
Xibo CMS Version: 2.1.0
Xibo Player for Windows: 2 R200
PHP v7.2.19
Operating System: CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810.2.el7.centos.x86_64
Linux Kernel: 3.10.0-957.12.1.el7.x86_64
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz
RAM: MemTotal 16163660 kB

php.ini
upload_max_filesize = 5000M
post_max_size = 1000M
max_file_uploads = 50
memory_limit = 8000M
max_execution_time = 9400
max_input_time = 9400

Thank you for your message. Can you confirm when you filmed that video? I can see in on the Status Log for your Player that the time states 20/9/19 but the video was uploaded yesterday. Is this time, date and time zone set correctly on your PC?

I also noted that I did not see the Displays menu during your Video, can you confirm what the Status changes to when you schedule a new Layout to your Windows Player?

Can you also confirm if the issue is the same if you delete the previous Event and create a new one instead of modifying an existing one?

Many Thanks.

Can you confirm when you filmed that video?
The video was filmed 20/9/19

Is this time, date and time zone set correctly on your PC?
Yes, it is.

I also noted that I did not see the Displays menu during your Video, can you confirm what the Status changes to when you schedule a new Layout to your Windows Player?

• If the file is not downloaded: the status changes to “Display is downloading new files”
  • If the file is already downloaded: the status changes to " Display is out of date but has not yet checked in with the server" and a few seconds later the status changes to “Display is up to date”

Can you also confirm if the issue is the same if you delete the previous Event and create a new one instead of modifying an existing one?
Yes, the issue is the same if a I delete the previous event and I create a new.

Yesterday I filmed another video whit display status.

Xibo CMS View

Xibo Player View

Does anyone have the same issue?