Save Widget Popup in Timeline Window

Suggestion for software layout:

When I’m going in and out of the Widgets to test settings, the confirming popup window blocks the save button. This adds a few seconds in between the saving of the Timeline each time I make a change and if the mouse cursor hovers over the message is renews and then I it takes another 3 seconds or so to go away.

In 1.8.10 the popup stays visible until the cursor hovers over it and then goes away…

Is it possible to move this popup to an area of the screen that doesn’t block another button or link etc…?

Tony

It should disappear automatically, the only way you can make it stay on the screen is if you mouseover it and leave the cursor on it.

You can also close that form with the X in the top right of the form instead of the Save Order button.

With that being said, we will adjust the positioning of the toast messages to bottom center instead of bottom right, which should no longer interfere with any buttons etc and still be clearly visible for the user.

The issue on GitHub - Toast Messages positioning interferes with form buttons · Issue #1597 · xibosignage/xibo · GitHub

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

1 Like

Thanks Peter…