Reset on Webpage Widget

Player Version 3.1.4

We are using the webpage widget to display a calendar in a region. When a user touches an item on the screen they are taken to another webpage. There is no “back” button showing to go back the landing webpage. It is set to display natively.

Can we set the region to “reset” to the landing webpage after a certain amount of time?

Or can we have the “back” button show in the region?

Image of landing webpage in teh region:
Snip20230126_67

Hi eric.

The webpage widget will request the original webpage you entered into the widget when the duration has been reached and the widget has to load again. What have you set the duration to for your widget? As a test, if you set it to 60 seconds, then click a link, does it return to the original page when the 60 seconds is up?

Many Thanks.

Hi DanBW,

We set the duration to 60 as you noted, but when clicked and taken to a different webpage, it did not reload the original webpage after the 60 seconds.

Any other ideas that we can try?

Thanks for the help.
Eric.

Thank you for the update eric. Can you send me an exported copy of your layout in a private message for testing? You can send a message directly to me by clicking on my name and choosing message. If this does not work, please let me know and I’ll send you a message you can reply to.

Many Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.