Remote DataSets not updating automatically

Hi,
My remote datasets does not updating automatically with the task Fetch Remote DataSets, it’s only changed when I edit a layout.

This is my log:

Running Task 6
Running Task Fetch Remote DataSets [6]
Checking permissions against the logged in user: ID: 0, Name: system, UserType: 1
Order of processing: ["1 - "]
Processing Dataset. ID:1
Skipping dataSet 1 due to it not being accessed recently
Finished Task Fetch Remote DataSets [6] Run Dt: 

Why there is Skipping dataSet 1 due to it not being accessed recently if the remote json is changed?

And why when I change any layout the dataset is updated?
Thanks.

Datasets will only be synced in to the CMS if they’re in use on a layout that is scheduled to a display currently.

That’s because there’s no need to sync a dataset when there’s no Players using it - since that output isn’t being shown.

I have exact the same problem. But I have a layout in use ALWAYS.
But I get the same log entry: due to it not being accessed recently

How to debug further?

EDIT: Where can I lokkup the last accessed value? How is it updated?

Anyone? STill the same issue.

Hello, i had the same problem and could’t figureout so i have created script that fills dataset it self on database of xibo install…

I think that this is bug related, sometimes works sometimes nothing…

I have that dataset used in 5 layouts…

That doesn’t impact whether the dataset is synced or not. The dataset must be in use on a Player, via a layout. ie one of those 5 layouts would need to be scheduled and actively being shown by a Player device before the dataset will start syncing.

Does the “dataset must be in use on a Player, via a layout” include in use on a default layout of a player?

I have:

• An Android player connected to the CMS using a default layout “Test”
  • “Test” layout uses the dataset in a region
  • Verified in the log the dataSet was skipped due “to it not being accessed recently”
  • I physically see the dataset widget being played on an Android stick next to me.
  • The dataset has old data as viewed through “Datasets” in Xibo
  • The “Last Sync” date shows a date/time from when I last edited the layout
  • In the “Advanced” tab of the dataset, it is set to refresh hourly and to always truncate data
  • Verified the JSON has changed since yesterday.

Any insight would be appreciated.