Problem of template loop within a campaign

Hi,

I’ve created a campaign (no end date) with 5 templates.
I wanted each template to be displayed 1 time before looping (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,etc).
But when we’re testing on the TV, the templates are repeated at least 3 times before displaying the next template (1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3,4,4,4,5,5,5,1,1,1,2,2,2,etc).
The templates are:
-1 video we want to be played once before sliding to next template
-2 images, so we chose a time to be displayed.
-1 template with widgets, we chose the time here too
-1 template with data, in that case we want the template to be displayed until the data in the list has been read.
We can see that everything is displayed as we wish but is looping 3 or 4 times (depending of the tests) before going to the next template.
We searched for a solution and did multiple tests, but so far the issue is still here.

Can you help us please ?
We’re on version 3.3.8, and xibo is displayed on the TV thanks to a firestick.

Thank you for your help.

Hi, can I ask if you have anything else scheduled alongside this Campaign for this particular display? If this should be the only event scheduled, could you have a look at the Schedule and enter the Display in the top field to check the calendar to make sure you only have one icon showing (for your scheduled event) and there are no duplicates of this same event?

Hi Natasha,

Sorry for the late answer and thank you a lot!
Indeed, it was multiple campaigns on the same screen that was the origin of the bug. We didn’t saw it at first because ongoing campaigns with no end date are not displayed by default.
It’s working well now on the TV.

So we tried to do the same thing with the TV in our other agencies (we removed old templates and campaigns, and we started a new one), but the old templates are still displayed event though we deleted all the old content.
Could this be a problem with the cache? But we can’t find anything related to this on the admin panel or with the firestick.

Thanks again for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.