Problem install version 3.0.1 (Server Cloud FTP Filezilla)

Hello.

With all my good will to do as much as possible on my own, I am forced to defer to the Xibo community. I use Xibo in schools.

My installation : private server with ovh domain (cloud) via FTP Filezilla.

I managed to install version 2.3.7 without problem (with in the address /www & /web - xibo old). In a new “xibo” folder I cannot install the new version 3.0.1 reposted a few days ago.
No installation at

mydomain/xibo/web

redirect to a dead link :

mydomain/xibo/web/install/1

You have to type :

mydomain/xibo/web/install/index.php

After I have this error :

404 Not Found

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: Slim\Exception\HttpNotFoundException
Code: 404
File: /home/mydomain/www/xibo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php
Line: 91

Trace

#0 /home/mydomain/www/xibo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(58): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->performRouting(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest))
#1 /home/mydomain/www/xibo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(147): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest), Object(class@anonymous))
#2 /home/mydomain/www/xibo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(107): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest))
#3 /home/mydomain/www/xibo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(147): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest), Object(class@anonymous))
#4 /home/mydomain/www/xibo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest))
#5 /home/mydomain/www/xibo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest))
#6 /home/mydomain/www/xibo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\App->handle(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest))
#7 /home/mydomain/www/xibo/web/install/index.php(99): Slim\App->run()
#8 {main}
Go Back

I read topics without it being adapted to my configuration.
Please help me.

também estou commesmoproblema… tbm preciso de ajuda

I also have the same problem… I also need help

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.