PowerPoint is not displayed

Hi,

I have an issue, when i try to display my layout, all works except my file powerpoint, nothing appear, it’s empty
Any solution ?
Thanks !

1 Like

PowerPoint will only work on a Windows Player which has a full licensed version of PowerPoint installed on it, and that has been setup correctly.

https://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/media_module_powerpoint.html

Our broad recommendation is to use the Export to Video option in PowerPoint and upload a video instead as it’s compatible across all the Players and in most cases is more reliable.

Thanks for this informations but i need to display de PowerPoint on live because I display a days counter so the vidéo converter is not possible. I have a correct license office on the client.

Thanks

Please did you have an answer for open PowerPoint correctly on a client ?

I am having a similar issue with PowerPoint with Windows player version 254. I have fully licensed PowerPoint, etc. Native PowerPoints displayed fine in version 201, but upon upgrading to 254, this was broken. I also tested a fresh image/installation of the OS and Xibo client.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.