Player only showing background

Everything is working on two players but a third player is only showing the background image. I’ve tried the following.

creating new layouts
reinstalling player
moving the library from one local folder to another
turning off firewall and A.V

player is Win10 64, I.E 11
xibo player and server are both the latest versions.

Are there other things I can check? i’ve read other similar posts but they don’t seem to apply to my situation i.e. I have I.E 11 and my library location is correct.

Is the background image in .jpg format? Other formats may cause playback issues on Windows players.

Any overlapping regions on the layout? Unfortunately Windows player does not support overlapping regions/true transparency.

Is it the same exact layout playing on all 3 players?

Are there any errors on the player status window when it tries to show this layout?
(press i on your keyboard while Xibo for Windows has focus to show the status window)

Hi yes. Its jpg. No overlaps. However just found this.

My mouse wouldn’t show so couldn’t slide along to see the rest. What does it mean?

Anyone know what this is. I still can’t get the thing to work

Assuming you’re already using the newest versions of CMS and players and that the same content works fine on other players, we would need to see more logs from the player, preferably with auditing enabled to see what could be wrong there.

I also have this problem, I will upload the image to demo.xibo.co.uk will be able to display normally, if it is displayed on the server built by itself, it can not be displayed, only the background image can be displayed, and the area cannot be displayed.
It is ok to use the preset cloth area when the server is just set up. I don’t know what changed after it was not normal.
Whether to use the overlay area will not display the area