Pantalla no se autoriza

Regional Time GMT +02:00

Player Version: xibo-client-v2-R253.3-win32-x86.msi

Solo empleo Windows para los players.

Issue

Previamente desde la pantalla me he conectado al servidor, y al autorizarla se queda en pendiente. Despues de eso entra en la administracion de las pantallas y sale lo siguiente “DisplayMachinne is not logged in at the moment and last accessed at 1970-01-01 01:00” Para empezar la hora no es correcta, pero en el servidor y el ordenador si, ya que si entro en la configuracion de la programacion, figura la fecha del dia.

Cuando trato de Administrar, Borrar o cualquier accion sobre la pantalla me sale este error.

Este es el estado de las pantallas en la administracion:
Con ninguno de los dos se conectan ni se pueden autoriza.

Por favor , necesito ayuda con esto al ser error de la aplicacion?

Muchas Gracias.

PD: No hay foro en español o grupo de Telegram??

Hi and welcome.

We don’t have a Spanish forum, but there are Spanish speakers here and you’re very welcome to write in Spanish.

About your issue - can you open the Player Options window and press “Connect” button again? If you have authorised in the CMS you should get a message saying the Player is connected.

Thanks.

Hola , no funciona, has podido ver la imagen que adjunte en los link? de esas imagenes no pasa aunque vuelva a darle otra vez al boton de conectar.

No tendreis en telegram un grupo para Xibo?

I can see the images you’ve provided, which are from the CMS.

We need to see what the Player does when you click Connect in the Player Options.

Can you also follow the “Report Fault” process and send us the troubleshoot.txt file?

We don’t have any plans for a telegram group - we’re a small team and we have trouble keeping track of the things we do have :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.