On Login & Player Registeration, Error, please contact support

Every time i log in i get the error Unexpected Error, please contact support. The same thing happens when i try register a player.

I am running in Docker without compose because its not supported by Plesk. Everything seems fine except those issues. Any idea? I suspect it permission related but i am not sure what permissions need to be set or what could be causing it.

I can add media, users, see my displays, connect to the server everything. Just not license a player.

Are you logged in as a super admin user type?

Yep. I have access to everything. I am running 1.8.2

Is there anything on logs page relevant to this errors?

Perhaps try going though Report Fault wizard (ie enable debugging, recreate issue, check logs).

Please make sure that any logs you upload here do not contain any sensitive data about your server environment etc, alternatively send it to me via private message.

562229 69535ab 2017-06-30 11:32 WEB PUT ERROR /display/98 Unable to Process Queue of Player actions due to 1 of 1 player actions failed

This looks like the log

Actually there is more

562229 69535ab 2017-06-30 11:32 WEB PUT ERROR /display/98 Unable to Process Queue of Player actions due to 1 of 1 player actions failed
562228 69535ab 2017-06-30 11:32 WEB PUT ERROR /display/98 Player action connection failed. E = XMR connection failed. Error = Failed to connect the ZMQ: Protocol not supported
562227 69535ab 2017-06-30 11:32 WEB PUT ERROR /display/98 SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field ‘logId’ doesn’t have a default value Exception Type: PDOException
562226 5dd862c 2017-06-30 11:32 WEB GET ERROR /display/form/edit/98 Default layoutId 4 not found for displayId 98

I will configure XMR as soon as i can see if the settings are correct in the player status log. I have the XMR docker running on two ports but no way to really check until the players are working.

I have checked the layouts and they all work with the appropriate content. I am running it on a testing domain and when its ready i will redirect the working domain to the testing docker port. I cant see how a testing domain would cause an issue.

The player action failed are xmr errors, but that’s not related to the main issue with editing your display.

the [quote=“Declan_Dunne, post:6, topic:10640”]
562227 69535ab 2017-06-30 11:32 WEB PUT ERROR /display/98 SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field ‘logId’ doesn’t have a default value Exception Type: PDOException
[/quote]

and

Are related to this error.

Now, does layout id 4 exists in your CMS? Since you haven’t edited the display I assume that’s the global default layout set in CMS settings.

As for the SQLSTATE error, logId should be an auto_increment column, but it seems that it’s not.

Ah ok no it doesnt but the Layout exists with a different ID. The IDs are wrong. Let me compare against the 1.7 and check back.

Ok so the IDs are wrong. Should i just re-import the Database? Layout with the ID 4 is actually ID 90

Ii also tried adding a new layout to test if this would create an actual ID and it gave me the same error.

This is what was in the log
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field ‘logId’ doesn’t have a default value Exception Type: PDOException