Old layouts still playing and a repeating issue

Hi all,

Loaded a new campaign scheduled the campaign and off we went. All of my sites updated and started playing the new campaign. Throughout the campaign though some replay themselves which is annoying and another issue is that old layouts still play every now and then?

Them old ones need to be gone as we don’t store that particular product. I have reset cache on each display. My version is 1.8.2.

Please help…

Thanks,

If you select the Schedule option in your CMS, click on the Select Displays field above the calendar and choose the Display/Display Group that is not displaying properly. This will then display all currently scheduled Events for that Display/Display Group. You can hover your mouse over the icons on the calendar to reveal what the event is.

Can you confirm that only the new Campaign is scheduled? If you find that old Campaigns/Layouts are still scheduled, you can click the event and select Delete.

Many Thanks.

I found the old campaign scheduled in there. I deleted and now awaiting changes. Thanks for your help. I will let you know if it doesn’t work.

Thank you for your reply. I hope that this has resolved the issue and your Displays are performing as expected.

Many Thanks.