Not show roof of play report

Please do post your query into one of the available Categories available for this ‘Get Help’ section, so that you can be best supported!

Hi,
I’ve enable proof of play on Dishplay Settings but when click on proof of play report show " No matching records found". The record still can export many row in file CSV but they do not show on CMS dashboard.
Player is Android lasted, CMS is on-premise 2.3.6
Please help me with this issue.
Thank you.

The proof of play report only with if I use database install docker by Xibo. Using external database have issue.
With external database mysql everything is work but only proof of play don’t.

Welcome to the community.

If Proof of Play is working with the database we provide, then it would imply that there is something wrong with your database. We currently only support MySQL 5.6 and 5.7 and so could you tell us what your database is?

Hi Natasha,
My database is MySQL 5.7.31.
This is log when I apply proof of play report.
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #3 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column ‘tenkh1.layout.layout’ which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by Exception Type: PDOException

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.