Not displays xibo player

hey, very new to xibo, a contracter came in xibo cloud hosting having issues with displaying xibo player regions on our displays, here is the log from when i booted up our display just then, can anyone assist me? any help would be great.

2020-02-05 21:47:22UI ThreadMainForm - ChangeToNextLayoutLayout Change to C:\Users\JORGE\Documents\Xibo_Library\15.xlf failed. Exception raised was: El argumento especificado está fuera del intervalo de valores válidos.
Nombre del parámetro: Unable to set and start a media node

2020-02-05 21:47:25UI ThreadRegion - Eval OptionsUnable to start new clock object: No se pudo encontrar el tipo de Windows Runtime ‘Windows.Web.UI.Interop.WebViewControlProcess’.

2020-02-05 21:47:25UI ThreadMainForm - ChangeToNextLayoutLayout Change to C:\Users\JORGE\Documents\Xibo_Library\15.xlf failed. Exception raised was: El argumento especificado está fuera del intervalo de valores válidos.

2020-02-05 21:47:32UI ThreadRegion - Eval OptionsUnable to start new clock object: No se pudo encontrar el tipo de Windows Runtime ‘Windows.Web.UI.Interop.WebViewControlProcess’.

2020-02-05 21:47:32UI ThreadMainForm - ChangeToNextLayoutLayout Change to C:\Users\JORGE\Documents\Xibo_Library\15.xlf failed. Exception raised was: El argumento especificado está fuera del intervalo de valores válidos.

2020-02-05 21:47:35UI ThreadRegion - Eval OptionsUnable to start new clock object: No se pudo encontrar el tipo de Windows Runtime ‘Windows.Web.UI.Interop.WebViewControlProcess’.

2020-02-05 21:47:35UI ThreadMainForm - ChangeToNextLayoutLayout Change to C:\Users\JORGE\Documents\Xibo_Library\15.xlf failed. Exception raised was: El argumento especificado está fuera del intervalo de valores válidos.

2020-02-05 21:47:42UI ThreadRegion - Eval OptionsUnable to start new clock object: No se pudo encontrar el tipo de Windows Runtime ‘Windows.Web.UI.Interop.WebViewControlProcess’.

2020-02-05 21:47:42UI ThreadMainForm - ChangeToNextLayoutLayout Change to C:\Users\JORGE\Documents\Xibo_Library\15.xlf failed. Exception raised was: El argumento especificado está fuera del intervalo de valores válidos.

2020-02-05 21:47:46UI ThreadRegion - Eval OptionsUnable to start new clock object: No se pudo encontrar el tipo de Windows Runtime ‘Windows.Web.UI.Interop.WebViewControlProcess’.

2020-02-05 21:47:46UI ThreadMainForm - ChangeToNextLayoutLayout Change to C:\Users\JORGE\Documents\Xibo_Library\15.xlf failed. Exception raised was: El argumento especificado está fuera del intervalo de valores válidos.

Welcome to the community

Interesting error message - it appears to be an issue with the new edge browser control - a few quick questions:

• are you running the player on window 10?
  • is the Microsoft Edge browser installed?
  • what version of .NET Framework do you have?

If you’d prefer to just get going with it, you could install the non-edge version: https://github.com/xibosignage/xibo-dotnetclient/releases/download/2R201/xibo-client-v2-R201-win32-x86.msi

Thank you for your prompt response, the solution was to install the non-edge version.

Sorry if my writing is not right I am using the google translator, I am testing the system in Peru.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback - we’re workingo on the edge version and will have an update hopefully soon.